Fitzpatrick & Heavey Fire Stopping is a passive form of fire protection whereby we limit the spread of fire and smoke to a single compartment, whilst ensuring compliance with your buildings fire certification.
Fire Stopping is an essential part of any fire safety strategy that ensures:
Safeguarding of people’s lives through protecting the integrity of all escape routes.
Protection of the buildings structure and contents to limit the risk of financial damage.
Complete Fire Stopping Solution
Fitzpatrick & Heavey’s fire stopping team are well experienced in delivering a complete end to end fire stopping solution, from treatment, to painting, to the supply, installation and certification of all passive forms of fire protection that includes:
- Structural steel / timber cavity barriers
- Fire rated cladding acoustic barriers
- Fire rated doors, shutters, curtains penetration seals for pipes and cables
and other services
- Fire rated duct work
- Cavity barriers
- Acoustic barriers
- Penetration seals for pipes, cables and other services
Fitzpatrick & Heavey Fire Stopping electronically log, pin and photograph each and every element of fire stopping works in real time.
Along with weekly progress reports, we can give each of our valued clients their own unique login details to access our portal where they can review progress in real time.
When completing a fire stopping project, Fitzpatrick & Heavey Fire Stopping will hand over a project file that will include:
- Register of completed works
- Product data sheets and certifications
- Company certification
- Independent 3rd party certification from a chartered fire engineer